Master Data & Pricing Specialist
At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as a Master Data & Pricing Specialist
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for career entrants. We prepare you for an international career within the Vorwerk Group - in engineering, marketing, controlling or sales. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 135 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Collaborate with O2C global process owners, group- and country controllers as well as the operations stakeholders in order to improve current O2C & pricing master data set up
- Manage and maintain order to cash related master data such as pricing, customer and credit data
- Manage and maintain - Intercompany, cost prices and transfer prices
- Create and maintain knowledge base and standard operating procedures
- Internal support as subject matter expert with regards to Intercompany and sales price processes/ procedures
- Support internal organisations as O2C data and technical subject matter expert
- Manage customer price lists and advise on best practices
- Design detailed data workflows
- Participate in the implementation and administration of new ERP systems
- Ensure the compliance and validation of our O2C and pricing processes and systems
- Troubleshoot pricing related issues
- At least 2 of experience within master data, ideally also in pricing
- Proven experience in using SAP SD and/or FI/CO modules
- At least C1 level English; German and/or French considered a plus
- First exposure to projects and process methodologies, ideally backed up by official certifications such as PMP, Prince2, CSM etc.
- Desire to understand data in the context of an accounting and controlling environment, ideally backed up by (the pursue) of professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA
- Proven success in supporting continuous improvement initiatives
- Educated to an academic degree level, ideally within the fields of finance, business management or IT
- A high degree of technological curiosity and a high self-drive due to the nature of the role
- highly motivated, flexible and excellent team member who wants to drive change
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG