The Nuance Group AG
The Nuance Group is a Dufry Group company, the world’s leading travel agency, providing over 2'200 duty-free and duty-paid shops to airports, cruise lines, seaports and train stations, tourist centers in the city center. Dufry employs over 32'000 people. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company operates in 67 countries on all five continents. WorldClass. WorldWide.
Country Financial Specialist (100% - all genders)
Dufry Group committment
Dufry Group is committed to equal opportunities and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Dufry in Switzerland is an equal salary certified employer since 2018.
We are looking for
In the course of succession planning, our finance department is looking for a full-time Country Finance Control Specialist (all genders) as per immediate effect. You will be based at Zurich-Airport.
In this role, your key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the month-end close process - full P&L and Balance Sheet - within a shared service center environment
- Responsible for effective variance analysis for all expense P&L lines (general and selling expenses, fixed costs, depreciation and amortization) and accompanying management reporting
- Drive accurate lease accounting under IFRS 16
- Business partner with the supply chain team to effectively analyze and forecast logistics costs and net working capital, also with a focus on inter-company distribution and matching
- Drive management reporting on the cash-flow statement on top of a weekly cash-flow forecast
- Drive the monthly post-close balance sheet reconciliation process with our shared service center, in addition to ensuring the completeness of supporting documents
- Lead the fixed-asset reconciliation process, also creating a bridge between our construction team and the accounts payable process, ensuring capital expenditure invoices are properly recorded, capitalized and paid
- Coordinate the accounts payable process with the shared service
- Support external and internal audit reviews and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Drive portions of the company’s monthly compliance program on top of also coordinating the company’s enterprise risk management program
- Ad-hoc reporting for the finance function and executive management
- A degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Prior experience with SAP
- Fluent in English and the ability to work partially in German where necessary
We are offering you, as our employee, an interesting position in an international environment, ongoing training and independent work in an innovative team. Our employees also benefit from our progressive social benefits and various purchasing benefits.
Interested? Then apply now! Applications without Motivation letter, CV, education diplomas, work confirmation letter etc. will lead to a rejection.
Only direct applicants will be considered.