Tax Compliance Assistant
As a Tax compliance Assistant, you will work in close collaboration with the members of the team who are in charge of the management of international tax compliance matters (incl. QI, FATCA, AEOI) Group-wide and will report to the Manager of the team and ultimately the Chief Legal Officer.
You will have a wide range of tasks which include:
- Perform operational tasks relating to tax compliance, including controls to ensure procedures are properly applied internally, including for the entities of the Group.
- Participate to the preparation of tax compliance reportings, in particular AEOI.
- Analyze requests relating to opening or monitoring of accounts in terms of tax compliance.
- Analyze tax compliance rules and translate them into operations.
- Excel skills are a must
- First experience in dealing with tax compliance or banking and/or finance is a strong asset
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Taste for perseverance and thoroughness in accomplishing tasks
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (any other language is an asset)
- Strong team-working and collaboration skills
- Ability to monitor your own workload and meet objectives