Apply now as Internal Auditor - Data Analyst (m / f / d) at Kuehne + Nagel in Schindellegi, Schwyz, Switzerland. Finance & Controlling at Kuehne + Nagel.
Internal Auditor - Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Your roleInternal Audit is an independent review and advisory function designed to add value and improve Kuehne + Nagel's operations. Data analytics plays a significant role in the overall internal audit strategy. In this role, you will apply a systematic methodology to provide insights of the company and to evaluate and report on the effectiveness of control, risk management and governance processes. You will be an integral part of an international team, tasked to enhance the capabilities of data analytics, as well as audit special projects across the globe.
- Develop sophisticated data analytics solutions, to support standard and special topic audits, as well as stand-alone data analytics audits
- Prepare, analyze and visualize data in all stages of the audit process, from preparation to execution and final reporting
- Support the team to conduct special audits / advisory engagements (eg M&A) in accordance with the IIA and department standards
- Build up a strong foundation in audit skills to become a highly experienced member of our global Internal Audit team
Your Skills and Experiences
- Solid experience in data analytics, preferably related to internal / external audit
- Preferably experience in internal / external audit
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Python or machine learning as well as a high motivation to learn new tools and find new solutions
- Ability to quickly understand and assess processes, process risks and controls as well as organizational and structural aspects of the organization
- Natural drive to produce accurate and easily understandable information, continuously checking and re-checking the correctness of produced numbers
- High customer and solutions orientation, as well as strong communication and negotiation skills