FP&A Junior Controller
FP&A Junior Controller
Basel, BS, CH
About Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Idorsia Ltd is reaching out for more - We have more ideas, we see more opportunities and we want to help more patients.
In order to achieve this, we will develop Idorsia into one of Europe's leading biopharmaceutical company, with a strong scientific core.
Headquartered in Switzerland - a European biotech hub - Idorsia is specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules, to transform the horizon of therapeutic options. Idorsia has a broad portfolio of innovative drugs in the pipeline, an experienced team, a fully-functional research center, and a strong balance sheet - the ideal constellation to bringing R&D efforts to business success.
Idorsia was listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol: IDIA) in June 2017 and has over 600 highly qualified specialists dedicated to realizing our ambitious targets.
As a part of Global FP&A team, the role partners directly with other FP&A members, the G&A functions heads and Team Leaders, as well as IT Business Support teams
- Act as Finance Business Partner to the relevant G&A functions
- Provide regular and ad-hoc financial analysis and management reporting to the relevant G&A functions
- Perform monthly closing processes, in close liaison with HQ Finance team,
- Coordinates with affiliates on local G&A topics,
- Support G&A functions on procurement topics in coordination with the global procurement department
- Organize planning and reporting processes with the G&A function heads,
- Collection of plan data (Budget, Rolling Forecast, Strategic Plan)
- Group CAPEX controlling
- Maintenance of hierarchies in financial systems
- Distribution of dashboards, cost overviews for functions
- Maintenance of ICFR documentation for controlling processes
- Assist in preparation of quarterly financial report
- Assist in improving reporting and planning software
- Assist in preparation of company presentations
- Assist in preparation of webcast slides
- Project work in improving financial reporting, financial systems such as SAP SAC, SmartNotes, and related processes
Education & Job experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years experience as Controller or similar roles in Finance
- Proficient in MS Office, with a mandatory expertise in Excel
- Excellent oral and written skills in English - any other languages would be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud and S/4 Hana would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills and assertiveness
- Excellent team spirit and collaboration skills with a broad group of stakeholders
- Autonomous and open-minded
- Clear and concise written and oral communication
- Dynamic personality that is ready to grow with the company showing great flexibility and is open to a changing and challenging environment
What Idorsia offers
- Exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our dynamic organization: you can make a difference!
- A collaborative and solution-oriented environment
- An innovative and open culture in a truly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary and generous social benefits
Work Location: Allschwil - Basel Area
Business Area: Corporate Functions
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 2912
If you are interested, please click on apply now.
Please be informed that if you are selected for this position, your employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening process, of which you would be informed in greater detail in due course.
Please note Idorsia operates a strictly-controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with Idorsia all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals (including any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies) are considered the property of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement or referral fees.