ExcellGene is a privately held contract research, development, research and manufacturing organization (CDRMO) based in Monthey, Switzerland. ExcellGene's unique transient and stable protein expression technologies combined with extensive biotech knowledge and experience cover a broad value chain for its customers: from DNA construction and transfection to bioprocess development of scalable and GMP-compliant protein production processes. ExcellGene's technology is one of the most advanced for the rapid production of recombinant proteins, delivering up to several grams of product within weeks.
To support our rapidly growing business, ExcellGene is actively looking for a part-time:
Accounting Assistant (English/French) 50%
As part of a small dynamic team, you will work closely with the accounting team as well as the other departments of the company to carry out the following activities.
- Booking of creditors into the ERP system
- Ensure complete, transparent, and accurate bookkeeping of creditor invoices
- Check the validity and integrity of the invoices according to the pre-defined validation process
- Prepare monthly payroll of creditors invoices according to pre-defined instructions/guidelines
- Provide general support to the accounting team and the overall organization
- Ensure a smooth and paperless process according to our “Financial Management Handbook”
- You hold a “Certificat Fédéral de Capacité” (CFC) as a commercial employee or equivalent.
- Formal training and/or a specialization in accounting is desired, however not essential.
- Several years of proven experience in a similar role in Switzerland, ideally in a fiduciary.
- Strong understanding of accounting plans and financial statements.
- Expertise withVAT issues and challenges on invoices is essential.
- You are used to working with an ERP software as well as the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) as a complementary analysis and data-modeling tool.
- Precise, trustworthy, and reliable, you are at ease with recurrent and routine tasks/activities.
- Excellent communication skills. Very good written and oral French and English languages.
- Flexible and independent, you have a hands-on approach to work and enjoy problem solving.
- A team player who supports and works towards team goals, you are able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Curious and proactive, you appreciate working in a dynamic and changing matrix environment.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package. We are an innovative, rapidly growing company that values integrity, impact and involvement and provides opportunity for growth.
This opportunity is aimed equally at both women and men.