Marcuard Heritage is an international wealth management company with a team of over 60 experts specialized in key markets and dedicated to providing solutions for clients with complex financial needs. If you are experienced and passionate about what you do and if you’re looking for a professional home built on solid principles, we wish to hear from you
ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (80%)
- Partner with relationship managers to manage client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Prepare trading orders in main asset classes: FX, equities, fixed income, funds, and structured products.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes, legal guidelines, internal rules, regulations, and policies.
- Administer and coordinate the end-to-end account-opening process with custodian banks for clients.
- Gather KYC information and supporting documents. Safeguard efficient client onboarding and full documentation in the CRM tool/client file.
- Support relationship managers in client-related projects as and when required.
- Additional administrative tasks.
- Completed commercial bank apprenticeship and/or bachelor in banking and finance.
- Minimum five years of working experience in a similar position with a Swiss-based private bank or wealth manager.
- Good knowledge of banking, investment products and knowledge of wealth planning structures.
- Teamplayer who demonstrates a high level of service orientation towards clients.
- Detail-oriented, reliable and has a sense of responsibility and proactivity.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft O365.
- Fluent in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
Does this challenge appeal to you? Would you like to work in an international and dynamic environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application.