We are an established, globally active management consulting company with offices in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, UK, USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia and India. We are a valued partner to many of the world‘s largest international financial services and insurance firms. We support our clients at all project management stages from the development of strategies and operational frameworks to the technical implementation and handover. Our expertise in business and technology combined with our methodic approach enable us to create sustainable added value for our clients business.
Actuarial Consultant - Financial Services
- Support the responsible actuary in pricing
- Processing of claim cases and respective calculations
- Execute reserving calculations and contribute to reporting to group and supervisory authority
- Conducting detailed analysis of business and technology processes for actuarial, product management departments or similar
- Responsibility for subject area content within internal topic development
- Master’s degree in mathematics, physics or natural sciences
- Ideally you’ve already completed some actuarial mathematics lectures, or you’ve had first practical experience in the insurance industry.
- You enjoy programming, first experience with R or similar programming languages is a plus.
- General affinity for IT and interest for complex IT systems (e.g. pricing and reserving engines, core systems, integration platforms)
- Strong communication skills in English and German
- Flexible working hours with part-time working models and hybrid options
- Attractive fringe benefits and salary structures in line with the market
- Modern and central office space with good public transport connections
- Can-do mentality and one-spirit culture
- Varied events and employee initiatives
- Job references
- Qualifications (bachelor/ master diploma, etc.) with certificate of grades
- Motivation letter: Why Synpulse? Why you? Why this function?
- Recommendation letters (optional)
Do you approach your tasks with commitment and enjoyment and are you convinced that teamwork achieves better results than working alone? Are you proactive and willing to go the extra mile for your clients? Are you motivated not only to design solutions but also to implement them? As a flexible and goal-oriented person, you will quickly assume entrepreneurial responsibility with us.
Do you appreciate the spirit of a growing international company with Swiss roots and a strong corporate culture? Then we look forward to receiving your online application at http://synpulse.com
Felix Cornelsen, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Phone +41 43 215 77 16
Synpulse Switzerland AG, Management Consulting, Thurgauerstrasse 32, 8050 Zurich