Rothschild & Co
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
With a team of 4,200 talented financial services specialists on the ground in over 60 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments. As a family-controlled business that has been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, we can rely on an unrivalled network of specialists and are known for our track-record of outstanding execution in financial services.
Rothschild & Co Wealth Management
For over 200 years, Rothschild’s freedom to offer objective advice and our commitment to personal service have combined to shape and grow our private clients’ wealth, building value for generations. Our dynamic growth and ambitious targets in relation to quality, innovation and reliability have created a need for the above-mentioned role.
Assistant Private Banking / Client Executive Asia & Pacific
Overview of Role
Provide administrative support and assist with Private Banking clients.
- Provide general assistance, such as
- respond to client requests and provide information when required
- receive and process trading orders from clients
- prepare documentation for client meetings
- provide instructions for deposit, loan maturities and payments
- monitor progress of tasks and gather information for internal statistics
- preparation of formalities and account opening documents
- Close co-operation with various departments particularly in Zurich, including Private Banking, Investment Department, Credit, Payments and Securities Administration
- Coordinate meetings (internal and external)
Education and Qualifications
- Commercial or High School degree, bank apprenticeship or similar
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Private Banking is required
- Understanding of investment/financial markets required
- Very good communication skills in English and German (written and spoken)
- KYC knowledge would be an advantage
- Team player
- Flexibility, “can-do” attitude, seeking continuous service improvement, high quality standards
- Reliable and accurate
- Rothschild & Co is committed to safeguarding and enhancing the health and wellbeing of all its employees. To support this, Rothschild & Co provides all employees with a range of healthcare services and benefits that aim to support their overall wellbeing
- We are conducive to creating a working environment and culture where people can succeed
- We provide a variety of inhouse trainings, as well as tuition assistance for further education and training courses
- Everyone can choose to incorporate agile working principles into their working week
- We have learned a great deal about the adaptability, commitment and resilience of our people. We believe there are opportunities for all of us to enhance our working lives and outcomes, by applying a more flexible approach to where and when we work and up to 40% of your work time can be performed from home.
If you are curious to learn more about us and have valuable experiences in a similar role, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter through our recruitment tool.