PIM/MAM Manager (m/f/div.)
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Shape and build together with the central digitalization department responsible the overarching information architecture, PIM/MAM landscape and governance for the accessories business unit
- Coordination between a central digitalization department, product areas, marketing channel owners, and consuming systems
- Technical validation of marketing ideas and requirements through the data and system perspective
- Development and improvement of the data models, maintenance processes, technical classifications, and interfaces to and from our systems
- Responsible to operate the PIM/MAM system for Power Tools Accessories and our capability to deliver product specific data to all our channels globally in time
- Responsible to implement and optimize data maintenance processes through a data stewardship approach with close cooperation with product managers as well as marketing and master data colleagues
- Data related degree ideally in Business IT or Economics
- Profound understanding of relational databases in the PIM environment
- Understanding of (PIM/MAM) data governance, SAP (MM) knowledge is a plus
- Able to define user stories and translate marketing requirements to IT specifications
- Skills to create data models based on product and marketing requirements while sustaining maintainability
- Able to manage a multitude of projects simultaneously
- High level of analytical self-organization skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Detail and quality oriented
- UX and agile working methods
- 2 - 6 years of experience in data platform environment
Home office possibility, mobility bonus, flexible working time, fair compensation, opportunities for further trainings. You can find more information about our benefits at: Our culture and benefits
Contact HR Department
Tel: +41 32 686-5753