Established in 1963 as a Swiss bank, BCP segments its activities into two well-established core businesses: Commodity Trade Finance and Wealth Management. These are reinforced by our expert Treasury services. BCP enjoys a solid reputation as a high-quality service provider in all of its banking fields. Founded under Swiss Banking Law and Regulations, BCP is supervised by FINMA, the Swiss financial markets supervisory authority. Headquartered in Geneva, BCP also operates a branch in Luxembourg and a representative office in Dubai. More information can be found at www.bcp-bank.com.
Are you a seasoned professional, motivated and experienced in building long-term client relationships? Do you have a proven track record in acquiring and strategically managing emerging markets-based clients? Are you looking for a new challenge in a successful, agile and with strong family values’ bank?
Senior Relationship Managers
- Turkey, Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Middle East and Levant region
- African continent
- Mediterranean Europe region
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the growth targets by building long-term client relationships
- Provide trusted advice to clients in collaboration with Investment Advisors and Asset Managers
- Work closely with other departments of the Bank to deliver cross-selling opportunities
- Comply with all regulations, policies and standards and contribute to an effective risk culture
- Proven track record in acquisition and development of Wealth Management clients bringing with you at least eight years of experience in a similar role
- CFA, CAIA, SAQ Wealth Management certification would be an asset
- Existing network of contacts in the region covered and ability to exploit this acquisition’s potential in an efficient and sustainable manner
- Experience in dealing with high net worth individuals, family offices and financial professionals
- Risk awareness and high level of ethics
- Strong communication skills with excellent presentation
- Strong persuasion skills and resistance to clients’ pressure
- Team oriented and ability to work independently
- Thorough knowledge of “Swiss” Wealth Management rules and regulations
- Fluent written/spoken English and in the language of the area covered
- Location: Geneva
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Activity rate: 100%
Please send your complete application file (cover letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas).
Please kindly note that with no answer from us within 3 weeks, you can consider that your candidacy was not selected for this position.
Thank you for your understanding.