Junior Account Manager / Assistant Relationship Manager (Ref. 2337)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As a Junior Account Manager / Assistant Relationship Manager of the Lugano based EXAM team you are responsible to support existing client portfolio with the possibility to expanding it.
- Process payments, entering trades, opening of accounts, KYC reviews, etc.
- Support in all aspects client interaction
- Development of existing EXAM clients of the bank
- Understanding and advising EXAMs on the Banks products and services
- Participate in the strategic development of the bank's offering for EXAMs
- Ensure the compliance regulations are adhere to
- Acquisition of new EXAMs over time
- Completed bank apprentice or University degree in finance, business administration or in any other related field
- Min. 3-5 years' experience in a similar position managing client relationships in the financial industry or within an EAM
- Foundational knowledge of financial markets: structure, function and legal/regulatory environment, as well as industry awareness with the understanding of relevant products and services applicable to EAM clients
- Ability to independently manage the complete client relationship
- Excellent communication skills and customer service approach
- Hands on mentality, with the ability to work under pressure
- High sense of integrity, with a high level of accountability
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft tools, and Avaloq (is an advantage)
- Fluent in English and Italian
Please note that only direct applications will be considered.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.