Corporate Tax Manager (all genders) 60-100%
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
As part of our Corporate Tax Team you will offer Swiss as well as international M&A transaction services and compliance services, including tax due diligence, tax structuring and SPA review service and act for our clients as a financial or strategic investor. Are you interested to lead and inspire a very motivated, young team of professionals?
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a longer career break. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
- Take responsibility and coordinate local as well as international tax due diligence and tax structuring projects and act as an advisor for our clients from various sectors on complex tax issues
- Provide tax advice on M&A transactions, IPOs and private equity transactions
- Work in a cross-divisional as well as international team
- Be responsible for your own career and explore our exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal management training programme.
- Lead and inspire juniors and help them grow within their career
Who we are looking for
- You hold a Bachelor or Master in relevant field and have ideally completed the Swiss tax expert diploma (Steuerexperte) or the L.L.M Tax diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience in providing tax consulting services to international clients
- You are keen to learn and develop yourself and a team of juniors, like to challenge the status quo, are interested in the broader context of what you do and work independently, efficiently and solution oriented
- You have a good network in the Swiss market and are able to build customer relationships.
- You communicate fluently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 15 employees at our Geneva. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.