Rothschild & Co
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
With a team of 4,200 talented financial services specialists on the ground in 40 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments. As a family-controlled business that has been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, we can rely on an unrivalled network of specialists and are known for our track-record of outstanding execution in financial services.
Rothschild & Co Wealth Management
For over 200 years, Rothschild & Co’s freedom to offer objective advice and our commitment to personal service have combined to shape and grow our private clients’ wealth, building value for generations. Our dynamic growth and ambitious targets in relation to quality, innovation and reliability have created a need for the above mentioned role.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing payments for all Business Units (Zurich, London, Guernsey, Milan) through SIC/EUROSIC/SWIFT
- Processing of cash withdrawals/deposits at cashier desk
- Processing of Safe Deposit Box transactions (open, close)
- Processing of vault transactions (physical delivery IN/OUT)
- Processing of MAESTRO-Debit-Cards
- Processing of Corporate-Credit Cards
- Processing of Client Credit Cards
- Processing of Direct Debit transactions
- Processing of cheque transactions (issuance/collections)
- Administering of Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Option trades
- Processing of Ex-Custody booking
- Proactive management of all kinds of issues/investigations
Education and Qualifications
- Commercial degree, higher banking education
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- A minimum of 2 years banking experience in payments area required
- Profound practical knowledge of Avaloq banking platform
- Profound understanding of payments processing
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), French is a beneficial
- Good German skills (written and spoken)
- Deepen knowledge of SWIFT, SIC/EUROSIC systems
- Basic knowledge on cheque handling/processing
Additional Skills and Competencies
- Good team player
- Flexibility, “can-do” attitude, communication skills, high quality standards
- Reliable, accurate and discrete attitude
- Seeking continuous service improvement
- Willingness to continuously learn new processes and to be motivated to take on responsibility for new projects or part of it
- Rothschild & Co is committed to safeguarding and enhancing the health and wellbeing of all its employees. To support this, Rothschild & Co provides all employees with a range of healthcare services and benefits that aim to support their overall wellbeing
- We are conducive to creating a working environment and culture where people can succeed
- We provide a variety of inhouse trainings, as well as tuition assistance for further education and training courses
- Everyone can choose to incorporate agile working principles into their working week
- Over the recent months we have learned a great deal about the adaptability, commitment and resilience of our people. We believe there are opportunities for all of us to enhance our working lives and outcomes, by applying a more flexible approach to where and when we work and up to 40% of your work time can be performed from home.
If you are curious to learn more about us and have valuable experiences in a similar role, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter through our recruitment tool.