Worldwide HQ of a growing business unit in the engineering field, part of a large UK multinational.
Worldwide HQ of a growing business unit in the engineering field, part of a large UK multinational.Legal Counsel
A global role, reporting to the General Counsel and part of a small Legal and Compliance team. Provide support to the business in all aspects of drafting, negotiating and implementing contracts, ensuring suitable IP protection, supporting on disputes, litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters. as well as preparing and updating templates and handling reporting. You will participate to legal reviews, company's meetings and comittees as requested and will interface with all functions in the organisation on a global level.Profile:
- Law degree and bar admission + LL.M ideal
- 10-12 years experience with at least 7 years in-house
- Experience in an international and multinational environment with industrial manufacturing
- Knowledge in Compliance and Competition law ideal
- Fluent written and spoken English and German.
- Strong IT skills
- Autonomous, but also a team player with excellent business acumen