Alpinum Investment Management is a successfully growing Swiss asset manager based in Zurich with USD 1.7 billion AuM. We run a fund range for which long term capital appreciation and drawdown management are key considerations. We offer market differentiating high-quality investment solutions and an award-winning product range specifically tailored to serving the requirements of family offices, wealth managers, banks and pension funds. Our key areas of expertise include alternative and traditional credit investments, direct lending and hedge funds, all of which have achieved first quartile investment results.
From either a more recent entrant in the financial market or an individual with a wealth of experience, we are seeking a proactive, highly sales driven person who is enthusiastic to get on board with our company philosophy and grow our business, taking our client base to the next level.
What will you be doing?
- Act as contact point and interface for Alpinum’s product range, primarily to the institutional investment market (qualified investors)
- Lead capital raising activities and initiatives (business development) primarily in Switzerland with the goal of meaningfully contributing to the sustainable growth of the firm
- Enhance and complement Alpinum’s current product range & sales information marketing material
- Actively and effectively using all relevant digital and traditional marketing channels to optimally communicate and market our solutions to prospective and existing clients
What we are looking for?
- Sales and results driven mind-set, resilient and resourceful, fighting to promote our products and services in a competitive market, sharing our ambitions to provide first class service and develop sustainable growth
- Hands-on mentality, employing a flexible, pro-active approach and excellent time management
- Confident and responsible decision maker with innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Junior or senior level, with at least 4-5 years proven track record sales experience in investment funds, preferably in alternative investments and/or credit investments
- Established client portfolio, broad network as well as specialist knowledge in all major Swiss client segments
- General understanding of the alternative asset class and multi-manager solutions, of private debt and, particularly, hedge fund investments
- You have ideally gained experience in financial markets for at least one full market cycle
Your education and background
- University degree (or equivalent practical education/experience) complemented by a financial analyst diploma would be advantageous
- Good IT skills (particularly in PowerPoint, Excel) and proficient in servicing major digital marketing channels
- Language skills include German as mother tongue and excellent English skills, both written and spoken. Any additional language such as Swiss German or French is a strong asset
- Excellent communication and social skills with winning manners and acquisition flair
- Experience of having worked in a smaller organization
What are the benefits?
- You will be joining a growing investment firm with a strong product range and will have the opportunity to substantially contribute to the growth and success of our business
- As part of a lively and dynamic team you will be given a lot of discretion to act and engage with clients on their terms
- We can offer you an uncomplicated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision- making paths
- Here at Alpinum, you can actively influence your field of work and contribute and realize your own potential
Does this exciting opportunity speak to you and are you interested in sharing our entrepreneurial spirit? Then we would love to hear from you! Please send us your application including curriculum vitae, work references and diplomas by using the following link:
Recruitment agency application
For further information, please contact our external HR Partner HC Solutions, Annette Corona or Anna Kotrba. Recruitment agencies are kindly requested to address suitable applications to HC Solutions directly.