Junior BU Controller 100%
At GF, we see our company as a forward-thinking leader in our field. Since 1802, we have been embracing innovations and sustainable solutions of the highest quality that add value to people's lives around the globe.
- Act as a sparring partner to the Head of BU Controlling and support him in his daily activities enabling a good understanding of a business and tasks
- Support our journey in continuous improvement in terms of Controlling & Harmonization by enhancing our business analytic capabilities with the implementation and maintenance of new tools and reporting's
- Enhance our insights on Production Controlling across all our plants with dedicated reporting and follow up activities
- University degree in Finance or accounting or comparable education level
- Two to max. 5 years of work experience in Finance & Controlling with Industrial background
- Fluent English. German, Italian, Chinese or other languages will constitute an advantage.
- High affinity to IT Tools, Professional in Excel/PowerBI and Knowledge of SAP (FI/CO/MM/PP/SD)
- Pro-active self-starter with the drive to initiate improvementsand attitude with an eagerness to learn and passion to enable and develop others with a win-win mentality
- Good communicator, dependable and self-driven; similarly process- and result-driven, team-oriented, feels equally comfortable interacting with management members and employees at other functional levels
- Travel activity: 20% (mainly Switzerland)
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world's leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industriesApply now