As a Senior Financial Account Manager, you will work under supervision of the Business Unit Manager - Finance based in Zug.
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions.
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 120 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
The Senior Financial Account Manager works independently and supports in the financial affairs relating to client companies in the allocated portfolio with a focus on a particular client sector or product. The Senior Financial Account Manager ensures, in close cooperation with qualified legal and tax advisors and in line with legislation and corporate policies, the timely and optimal financial administration of the client companies in line with local legislation and clients’ expectations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
(All the tasks below should be done following Intertrust’s internal procedures / internal policies).
- Handling of accounting according to Swiss Code of Obligations (CO);
- Preparation of financial statements according to Swiss CO (IFRS);
- Preparation of reporting packages and cash flow statements according to Swiss CO (IFRS & US GAAP);
- Calculation of tax provisions, preparation of corporate income tax returns & all necessary tax forms (e.g. Form 170);
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external parties (e.g. auditors, banks and public authorities);
- Preparation of VAT declaration and year-end analysis;
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements and handling intercompany transactions / reconciliations;
- Coaching of (Junior) Financial Account Managers and help them to develop within our growing team and organization;
- Analyze internal procedures and implementation of new standards in the areas of responsibility;
- Processing of monthly payroll runs including social security and wage tax contributions filing;
- Correct application and verification of the internal control system;
- Awareness of developments taking place within client structures and to identify possible commercial opportunities;
- Participate in incorporation-, restructuring-, and liquidation projects
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Professional Finance and Accounting qualification (MAS or DAS degree, Expert in Fiduciary / Controlling / Accounting or equivalent);
- Proven experience and knowledge of all aspects of the financial statements and closing process;
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in Switzerland; whereby Big 4 experience is a plus;
- Knowledge in IFRS & US GAAP. Must be able to prepare IFRS-based financial statements;
- You are fluent in English and German (written, spoken, report writing). Knowledge of French is an advantage, but not a requirement;
- Excellent analytical skills; proactive; conscientious; well organized and a team player attitude;
- At ease with IT programs such as Viewpoint, WinEur, MS Office, Abacus and Dr.Tax;
- You are keen on continuously learning and improving your skills;
- Hands on personality with the flexibility of taking over tasks beyond the job description.