Mirabaud is an internationalbanking group that provides a clientele of private and institutional investors, companies and finance professionals with highly customised investment, private banking and asset management services.
Headquartered in Geneva, Mirabaud has evolved steadily over the years and now employs over 700 staff who, through their experience and expertise, perpetuate the entrepreneurial spirit that has guided the bank since its foundation in 1819. The Group now conducts its Wealth Management, Asset Management and Securities businesses in the main financial centres around the globe and has offices in Switzerland, the UK, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Italy, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, Brazil and Uruguay.
Our Trading and Treasury team in Geneva is looking to add:
Within the Trading and Treasury team, you will be in charge of executing and hedging the FX and precious metals clients’ trades. You will be responsible for the timely, accurate and seamless execution of client orders in fixed income, structured products, cash equity, ETFs and listed equity derivatives for Mirabaud & Cie SA and all wealth management entities.
This position covers on a permanent basis all asset classes until 22:00 (Swiss Time).
- Executing client orders for equities and ETFs using, when necessary, the relevant algorithm strategy;
- Executing client orders for listed derivatives (equities, commodities and rates) ;
- Executing client orders for fixed income instruments and structured products;
- Executing and hedging FX and precious metals clients’ trades;
- Assist, when needed, PMs, Advisors and RMs with market / execution expertise.
- Minimum of CFC in Banking or a degree considered equivalent;
- Sound practical knowledge of the main asset classes (Equity, ETD, Fixed-income, FX);
- Previous experience in multi-asset trading environment;
- Good language skills in French and English, Spanish and/or German is an asset;
- Ability to assure timely and accurate executions;
- Ability to work under stress conditions and in total autonomy;
- Ability and willingness to work with “non-standard” working times (i.e.: till 22h);
- Knowledge of Bloomberg trading tools and VBA is an asset;
- SIX Swiss Exchange License is an asset.
Mirabaud Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.