As we continue to strive forward and improve our business to ensure we're set up for continued success, we have a fantastic career opportunity within the Commerical Insurance Property team.
Reporting into the Global Head of Property, you will take on a newly created role in Zurich and if you feel you love all things wordings, bring the right skill set and mind set to help us achieve our business goals, then we would hope to see an application from you!
What you will do
- Assess local skills, processes and governance of wordings for the property area across multiple business units
- Technical coordination of product development wording for property according to the requirements of the group in direct exchange with the Global Head of Property and, if necessary on local interfaces
- Collaborate on product development with the respective interfaces (claims, legal, compliance, IT, marketing, sales, etc.)
- Development of contracts and terms and conditions or coverage concepts in the national and international environment within the framework of the risk appetite as well as the guidelines and compliance specifications with the specialist focus on property.
- Analysis and assessment of broker and competition policies and / or wordings as well as special concepts with sales partners, if necessary
- Elaboration and negotiation of contractual terms and clauses with the relevant contracting parties
What you will bring
- Legal studies or studies in insurance and finance, ideally with further legal training (e.g. LLM in insurance law), each with in-depth knowledge of property
- In-depth knowledge of standard market conditions, knowledge of property
- 10-15 years experience in wordings such as experience a property wordings technician
- Experience in project management
- Negotiating skills in technical wording discussions with brokers and customers as well as in drafting legal contracts and clauses
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Resilience, assertiveness and the ability to work in a team
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees.
Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put's its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you!
Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let's Create a Brighter Future Together!
Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available. With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team.
People are Zurich's most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Location(s): CH - Zürich, UK - London
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: No Selection
- Recruiter name: Christopher Parkinson
- Closing date: