Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com.
As a CSR Manager at Avaloq you would be responsible for the definition and implementation of Avaloq’s CSR strategy. You will also play a key role in developing creative and effective communication about CSR, both for internal and external audience. The role covers a variety of topics, ranging from environmental responsibility, to diversity & inclusion and philanthropic projects. You would be a member of our Zurich-based Communications team which is part of Avaloq’s Marketing & Communications department – a diverse and international group of professionals who all share the passion to shape the digital transformation of the financial industry.
• Continue the execution of Avaloq’s CSR strategy based on the four pillars of the United Nations Global Compact (human rights, labour, environment, anti-corruption)
• Orchestrate Avaloq’s efforts to use 100% renewable energy and be a climate neutral company
• Deal with a variety of CSR-related issues, also in connection with NEC, Avaloq’s parent company
• Create the annual CSR report, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Raise awareness for CSR opportunities within the company and be an ambassador for Avaloq’s CSR strategy
• Manage communications of CSR-related topics, internally as well as externally
• Keep up to date with the latest developments in the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) space for the banking industry
• Develop and manage Avaloq’s CSR programs
• Engage with Marketing & Communications team to drive internal engagement and promote storytelling
• Support/deputize on other communications matters – PR, social media, internal
What you need
• Higher education in Environmental Science, Sustainability, Marketing/Communications, or in related fields
• 2+ years of experience in CSR/sustainability management, preferably in the banking/finance industry, or in the IT/software sector
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, German being a big plus
• Exceptional collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills, and experience in working across all levels and functions of an organization
• Professional corporate communications skills, ability to prepare and hold engaging presentations
• Outstanding analytical acumen
• Willingness and ability to take ownership of challenging subject matters
• Accustomed to dealing with and advising senior executives
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.