A leading Swiss bank of excellent repute and full-service office, with it's busy headquarters in Geneva. An employer of choice on the Geneva market place, whereby Finders have been asked to assist with this crucial search.
A leading Swiss bank of excellent repute and full-service office, with it's busy headquarters in Geneva. An employer of choice on the Geneva market place, whereby Finders have been asked to assist with this crucial search. Client Support Officer - Banking Operations
Are you a seasoned client-oriented person used to handling operational queries and incidents where the "client experience" is key? Looking to bring that experience to a super employer!? Then this could be a very worthy new position to consider seriously.
Joining a busy team of 7 within Technology & Operations, you will be a key and integral person in this team dealing with incidents and challenges from across the Bank. A diverse and interesting role for a seasoned tech & ops officer strong on operational queries and incidents.
In this role you will provide the "internal clients" (the different departments across the Bank), with a single point of entry for operational queries and incidents. You will be responsible for resolving enquiries yourself or coordinating their resolution with various experts, while proactively keeping everyone informed about the status of their enquiry. To this end, you will need to demonstrate a strong team spirit in relation to the entire support chain and will encourage knowledge-sharing within the Bank. You will make systematic use of their monitoring tools and promote the Tech & Operations team, of which you are part of, by providing structured responses and communicating appropriately with these "internal" clients.
Your role in more details, but not limited to:
- Coordinating the resolution of queries/incidents and making sure that incidents are correctly allocated to the various departments and proactively followed up
- Systematically entering requests in the team's tools
- Guaranteeing ticket quality: high-quality drafting, full and structured response for the client; being the “owner” of the tickets
- Communicating proactively with the client regarding the monitoring/progress of their ticket
- Dealing promptly with operational queries/incidents from our internal clients
- Resolving some queries regarding the functional areas covered by our team
- Ensuring that clients’ problems are properly dealt with in our division
- Using, documenting and updating all the procedures in the knowledge-sharing tool. Training colleagues in your specialist area
- Demonstrating a strong “client culture”
- Undertaking training on all the subjects covered by the Operations Support Center
- At least five years’ ++ experience in banking operations
- Banking/finance/economics trained
- Strong “front”-facing and client-oriented attitude
- Extensive experience in Operational Taxation and Performance (Reportings for various Products across the Bank for example)
- Cross-departmental expertise in other areas of banking operations would be an asset
- Able and used to creating a positive client experience, flair for solving problems, and communication skills; able to thrive on stress!
- Highly developed organisational, planning and relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as a strong team spirit
- Experience in a client-facing/front office environment would be an asset but not a must
- Conscientious, rigorous, with excellent synthesis skills, you always put client satisfaction at the top of your priority list
- You are able to use your initiative and work independently, but as part of a team
- Excellent command of French and English (written and spoken); German would be a strong plus
- Proficient in the usual IT tools and banking software (Avaloq a plus)
- Available for a permanent employment ideally at 100% (90-95% perhaps an option)
- (Already) Swiss resident obligatory