Deloitte Switzerland is looking to hire a Life Sciences Client Relationship Executive, based out of Basel / Zurich to drive growth and impact at one of our Key Global Strategic Clients.
Deloitte is the leading global professional services company, with over 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting and Technology Services, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2'000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations in all industry sectors. Deloitte in Switzerland is the leading advisory firm.
At Deloitte we seek to make an Impact that Matters together with and for our clients, our people and our society. We are committed to the highest levels of quality and integrity. Deloitte has consistently been named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For and one of Switzerland Most Attractive Employers.
About the role
The Client Relationship Executive (CRE) has a key role within our client relationship and business development strategy, acting as a Deloitte ambassador and reaching out to our Life Sciences clients to build and maintain sustainable and successful client relationships.
The CRE is an essential global account team leader who will work alongside the Global Lead Client Service Partner (GLCSP) and Client account leadership team to execute the Deloitte growth strategy, by driving connections between people, sharing insights and solutions across the global firm and bringing relevant information to the client.
Your responsibilities at Deloitte:
- Work with the global account leadership to develop and execute the account strategy, client campaigns and business planning activities for priority markets
- Lead account management activities and enabling team including financial reporting, opportunity management, value measurement, marketing, communications, and compliance
- Connect Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and support pursuit teams across businesses and geographies
- Foster the account team and the 'Deloitte alumni at Client' community
- Act as single point of contact for all Client and Deloitte global account enquiries
- Facilitate global account team processes, culture of excellence, collaboration and inclusion
Your responsibilities at the Client:
- Help orchestrate the overall global business to business relationship between Deloitte and the Client
- Deliver on client satisfaction agenda and provide a distinct client experience, acting as an escalation and feedback channel, providing prompt resolutions to issues, identifying anticipated challenges and addressing proactively where possible and overseeing client feedback processes.
- Engage clients around value measurement and creation metrics and progress
- Liaise with Client Procurement organisation on Deloitte relationship and ongoing engagements, compliance and relationship obligations, contractual and commercial negotiations.
- Build and develop trusted, sustainable relationships with client stakeholders in white space areas of the Client
- Understand emerging client priorities and facilitate awareness of relevant Deloitte team and expertise. Identify innovation priorities in the relationship.
- Relevant experience (Client Account and Relationship Manager, Executive Sales Roles, or Procurement or Outsourcing Advisory) preferably within the Life Sciences and / or Healthcare industry
- Experience in interacting with Procurement organisation and overseeing contractual and commercial negotiations
- Proven entrepreneurial and business development track record
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and networking skills. Strong global teaming.
- Experience in overseeing complex and global relationships and account portfolios
- Lateral thinker who can problem solve and initiate actions even with limited information
- Good active listener who can create bridges between client needs and Deloitte solutions
- Strong analytical skills combined with high quality assurance standards and attention to detail
- Thoughtfully manages multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Fluency in English
What you can expect from us:
- You will work with a strong and inspiring global team who strive to make an impact that matters and add value at the Client while also contributing to the overall improvement of healthcare across the globe.
- You will be joining an exciting, entrepreneurial and meritocratic culture where learning and development are prioritised
- You will have the opportunity to grow and further develop your career in Life Sciences industry with our globally leading industry team
- You will have the opportunity to work with a world class global Deloitte team and with Deloitte's exciting global alliance partners
- You will join our motivated and diverse global team at our office in Basel / Zurich.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Irina Rusu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.