Manager / Senior Manager Financial Accounting Advisory Services in Zurich
We are looking for a Manager / Senior Manager Financial Accounting Advisory Services in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our professionals within Assurance practice in Zurich develop specifically tailored audits in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency and continuity. Start your career today by joining us in the versatile world of the audit.
Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) professionals provide advisory services to a wide range of clients covering a very broad spectrum of services. We currently have a career opportunity for Manager / Senior Manager Financial Accounting Advisory Services based in Zurich office with deep knowledge of one or more of the following competencies:
- Assess, transform and reorganize your finance and control functions
- Integrate data analytics into your finance organization
- Improve the financial statement close process
- Have a consistent and efficient accounting manual in place
- Align accounting processes following new acquisitions
- Evaluate and redesign internal controls
- Promote strong governance and control in the organization
Tasks that you promote
Your profile to succeed together
- Collaborate with the senior manager and manager to execute a FAAS strategy that satisfies high client expectations and appropriately addresses risk considerations relating to deliverables.
- Participate and assist in managing and delivering FAAS engagements.
- Contribute actively in the FAAS engagement team to understand and respond to the client's needs and expectations and develop a client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented work product.
- Ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work with other service lines and subject matter experts in providing an integrated service delivery across functions in an international team to meet the clients high expectations.
- Identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client and its industry.
- Assist in developing new opportunities related to new FAAS projects and relationships.
- A bachelor's or master's degree and approximately 5 to 8 years of related work experience
- An undergraduate or master's degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major
- Working experience preferably gathered in accounting or finance in industry, audit or consulting
- Superior analytical and strategic-thinking skills, combined with business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and verbal / written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills and passion for data integrity and process definition
- A team player, able to work collaboratively within the group and across functions
- Fluent English and German required, French is a benefit
More opportunities for your development
Dou you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment, that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world leading professional services firms
Sandra Wälchli is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0010V. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications are considered.