Manager or Senior (f/m) for Life Sciences Financial Accounting Advisory Services in Basel
We are looking for a Manager or a Senior (f/m) Life Sciences Financial Accounting Advisory Services in Basel
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Due to the significant growth in our Life Sciences Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) practice in Basel we are looking for a Manager and/or Experienced Senior to develop and execute on life sciences specific FAAS solutions in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency and continuity.
Tasks that you promote
Your profile to succeed together
- Collaborate with the partner, senior manager and client to determine a FAAS strategy that satisfies high client expectations and appropriately addresses risk considerations relating to deliverables
- Be responsible for managing and delivering Life Sciences FAAS engagements
- Ensure that the FAAS engagement team understands the client's needs and expectations and the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented
- Ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work with other service lines and subject matter experts in providing an integrated service delivery across functions in an international team to meet the clients' high expectations
- Engage and develop in generating new opportunities related to new FAAS projects and relationships
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. Sandra Wälchli is looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: BAS0002N. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications are considered.
- Experience and interest in the life sciences sector, incl. ability to identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client and in the life sciences sector
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred in Accounting/Finance), complemented with completed or progress towards a further relevant professional education (e.g. Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, ACCA or CFA)
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in audit or consulting with a sector focus on life sciences
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. Intellectual curiosity and willingness to go "the extra mile"
- Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- English and German are a prerequisite