Consultant (f/m) Finance Advisory Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zürich
We are looking for a Consultant (f/m) Finance Advisory Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zürich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services. Finance Advisory Services provides professional advisory services to our financial services clients across the breadth of their Finance function. We are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Consultant to further strengthen our practice in Zurich.
Tasks that you promote
Your profile to succeed together
- You are supporting and advising our financial services clients (banks, asset managers and insurers) in accounting, regulatory and compliance topics
- You are a key member of the team supporting our financial services clients in adapting and transforming their Finance and Regulatory functions, reporting processes and operating model - striking an optimal balance between effectiveness, efficiency and control
- You systematically build new knowledge and experience. You are contributing to continuously developing our team and sharing knowledge
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. Sandra Wälchli is looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR00124. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications are considered.
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred in Accounting/Finance), complemented with progress towards or interest in a further relevant professional education
- First relevant experience in the financial services industry, Audit or Consulting is a benefit
- Relevant understanding of Finance and/or regulation within the financial services sector is an advantage
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented with the intellectual curiosity and the willingness to go "the extra mile"
- Interest and ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- English and German are a prerequisite