Please refer to financejobs.ch in your application
Operations Professional - Private Equity (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under
management and more than 450 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is
responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and
multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin,
London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
As a member of the Investment Execution team you are the coordination point between the fund investments and our
Legal/Investment teams. Specifically:
- Independent handling of the entire investment transaction process from an operations point of view;
- Request tax opinions for upcoming investments;
- Prepare of Anti-Money-Laundering questionnaires, FATCA/CRS Self-Certification Forms, e.g. KYC, AML;
- Gather relevant information and documentation in order to finalize requests from external parties and completion of
the investment transaction process;
- Coordinate and ensure information flow and requests between our Legal/Investment teams and external parties (e.g.
fund administrators, tax advisors, depositories) across the globe;
- Read and understand legal documents and fund structure memos;
- Manage and answer daily requests from portfolio companies.
- Swiss KV degree or equivalent;
- At least three years working experience in operations/administration;
- Experience in the financial industry/asset management would be beneficial;
- Thorough interest in investments and their operations (incl. legal) as well as tax is essential;
- Proficient language skills in German and English is a must;
- Hands-on and pro-active team player with excellent organizational skills;
- Naturally takes ownership and adheres to deadlines.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Manager Mrs. Franziska Rohner.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 20
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG