Business Tax Compliance Teamleader (f/m) 100% for Swiss Romandie
We are looking for a Business Tax Compliance Teamleader (f/m) 100% for Swiss Romandie
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
What we offer
The profile you need to make a difference
- A rewarding activity in a small but motivated team, for an organization with international reputation.
- Leading the business tax compliance team for French-speaking mandates.
- Responsibility for tax compliance engagements and connected consulting requests for corporate entities, including preparation of tax returns, review of assessments and credits, determination of required tax provisions and tax expenses, as well as participation and cooperation on international engagements.
- Flexible working location between Geneva, Lausanne and Zürich.
More opportunities for your development
- A university degree in economics or law and a tax expert or similar certification are an asset.
- French mother tongue or fluent in French as well as strong command of English (minimum level: advanced).
- Several years of related work experience in the area of tax (in particular in Swiss Romandie).
- Solid experience in leadership and project management.
- Open-minded with good organizational skills, a sense of responsibility, professionalism and flexibility together with drive and motivation.
- Excellent social skills, being a team player, good analytical skills, precise and structured working style.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. Ana Vazquez is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: xxx . For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered