Senior Project Manager Corporate Business DevelopmentVontobel is a Swiss headquartered boutique wealth and asset manager with a global perspective. We focus on specialized core competencies, where we can achieve utmost impact for our institutional and private clients. Vontobel follows a strong growth path that is supported by an active M&A strategy.
Corporate Business Development (CBD) assists the CEO and the whole organization on key strategic initiatives including M&A. This is a unique opportunity. As Senior Project Manager within a small CBD team you lead M&A and other key strategic projects for one of the most successful Swiss wealth and asset manager. The work will get visibility at the highest levels of the company. There is real opportunity to influence the strategic agenda of Vontobel.
- Supporting management with the design of the Group's strategic planning process
- Shaping Vontobel's M&A strategy focusing on growth
- Leading strategic initiatives and M&A projects
- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating possible M&A targets
- Heading due-diligence processes
- Preparing non-binding and binding takeover bids
- Conducting deal negotiations
- Leading group-wide project teams and external consultants
Your competences are:
- University Master degree in business or engineering with very good grades
- 3 - 6 years of experience in similar position or at a leading strategy consultancy or M&A advisory firms
- Fluency in written and spoken in German and English
- Entrepreneurial spirit, engaged and committed to highest standards
- Strong analytical skills, including prioritization under pressure
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-directed, detail-oriented and hands-on
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
Florence Majercik, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 73 88
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.