Become part of our Team
AXA Investment Managers is an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on
enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meeting their financial goals.
By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management, we have
become one of the largest asset managers in Europe with ambitions to become the chosen
investment partner of investors around the world.
For our business unit Client Group we are looking for a
Your key accountabilities:
• Maintain and develop individual assigned key client relationships in assistance to Sales, in
particular maintain top tier client relationships and ensure top ranking in their assessment.
• Keep up-to-date with product palette by attending sales trainings, in order to provide support to
Sales Managers in selling a broad range of investment products.
• Communicate with clients on a regular basis. Keep client informed on the performance and
outlook of their investments and ensure early identification of issues as well as complaint
• Cultivate business development opportunities. These include coordinating and preparation of
presentations, marketing material and appointments for Sales Managers with clients.
• Assist with the development and implementation of reporting procedures to track sales
processes. Oversee maintenance of client records, legal documentation etc.
• Create scheduled and special ad hoc reports.
• Maintain special fund lists for Sales in close collaboration with certain global departments.
• Coordinate seminars, workshops, special projects, travel arrangements, events etc.
• Support Marketing department in planning and implementation of events.
• Solid working experience in sales / relationship management or investment funds support.
• Experience in streamlining and reporting and communication processes and procedures.
• Good skills in marketing, sales practices and investment management strategies.
• Strong project management skills in a cross border set up. Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare client presentations and reports.
• Ability to analyse, develop, establish and maintain efficient office work flow and administrative processes.
• Highly detailed planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
• Strong coordination skills as well as the commitment to follow tasks through to completion.
• Strong communication and negotations skills.
• Strong client and service orientation, good interpersonal skills at all levels.
• Ability to communicate effectively in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
• Team orientation, motivated and self-driven.
Jetzt online bewerben! - www.axa-im.com / Careers / Check job openings – Find out more!
AXA Investment Managers Schweiz AG