Please refer to financejobs.ch in your application
Senior Operational Risk Manager International Wealth Management 80-100% #103113Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich | Vollzeit
| Corporate Functions |
- An interesting role as Senior Operational Risk Manager for the IWM coverage business executing second line of
defense independent review and challenge
- Management of relationships through close collaboration with the senior managers of the respective business areas as
well as with related corporate functions within the Bank
- The opportunity to understand the key risk relating to the assigned business as well as influencing and delivering
messages to the stakeholders while demonstrating value
- Participation in risk and control meetings focusing on the identification and management of emerging and existing
- Review and challenging of risk and control self-assessments including top risk exposures as well as reverse stress
testing scenarios. Drive improvements in the business behavior and control environment that are commercially sound.
- Analysis and monitoring of identified risk exposures for adequate mitigating actions or risk acceptance in line with
the business risk appetite
- The possibility to review incidents caused by and impacting the assigned business and assess their relevance.
Execute reviews to identify root causes and define adequate mitigating actions
- Execution of thematic reviews where increased risk potential has been identified and propose mitigating actions
- The responsibility to participate in and opine on new business/products initiatives, strategic projects and major
change initiatives on their operational risk exposure
- Escalation, mitigation and monitoring risk-related issues to ensure an environment of continuously improving
operational risk management and mitigation
- 5+ years of professional experience in the financial industry, preferably work experience within a control function
such as audit, risk or compliance in a private banking setting
- Completed higher education in banking, economics, business administration or similar
- Strong analytical skills and ability to focus on key aspects in the face of complexity and time constraints
- Ability to interact with senior management, to build trusted partnerships, to deliver sound opinion and to present
solutions with impact
- Objective oriented, self-driven and team player personality collaborating with colleagues in a spirit of true team
- Excellent communication skills in English. German skills are an asset.
*jobsch*J. Lindemann would be delighted to receive your application.Please apply via our career portal.