Product Manager Cards Digitization and Innovation, 80-100%
Are you interested in innovative card payments solutions and are you looking for an exciting and challenging working environment? If so, then Card & Payment Solutions Team is looking for you!
In this role, you will coordinate, support and lead business projects from business idea to rollout.
Key activities include:
- Consolidating the portfolio of existing and planned products and functionalities in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholder
- Act as Business Product Owner of our existing products and services and be responsible also for run-the bank activities
- End- to-end-Project Management including writing of business cases and business requirements, communication and training material, organization and execution of testing activities from the user point of view, roll-out planning and execution
- Sounding and consolidation of business requirements with various stakeholders in marketing, front-office, legal, compliance, risk and IT
- Involvement in product/application related initiatives within the UBS, particularly support of ad - hoc requests
You'll work in Zurich for the area "Cards & Payment Solutions" and be integrated in a highly motivated team. The team supports the product manager in the evaluation of opportunities and offers insights into a wide spectrum of interesting and versatile topics.
Your experience and skills
- an university degree in Finance, economics, business administration or similar
- experience within a cards and/or mobile banking environment as a product/project manager or a consultant
- pronounced analytical and conceptual skills and solution oriented working approaches
- proven track record in conceptual work and designing innovative and market-oriented solutions
- personal interest in new technologies and payment methods
- excellent communication skills in German and English
- able to operate at strategic, tactical and operational levels
- comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and operating in a fast paced environment
- structured, reliable and work precisely in term of quality and deadlines
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Personal & Corporate Banking
Product management and development
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland