Please refer to financejobs.ch in your application
Junior Trading Tech Analyst (f/m) 80-100%
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under
management and more than 450 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is
responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and
multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin,
London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
We are seeking to complement our established cross-asset investment team Alpha Generix, dedicated to excellence in
alternative style premia investing and aspiring highest quality of results amongst global peers. We are offering an
opportunity as Junior Trading Tech Analyst (f/m) in the field of technology-aided trading. Your duties include:
- Contribute to the technical development of our trade execution platform;
- Maintain and improve interfaces to data providers, brokers, administrators and internal service providers;
- Ensure smooth daily processing of trade execution and trade reconciliation across all investment portfolios. This
includes the effective resolution of trade breaks and the potential trouble shooting on any frictions appearing in our
highly technology-aided process;
- Support the trading process across our rule-based investment programs, based on our proprietary financial technology;
- Support on consistent and reliable data management for signal generation, performance analysis and reporting;
- Contribute on projects to enhance the operational efficiency and reliability of the daily portfolio implementation
- Conduct analysis on execution quality and provide regular reporting.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, technology, engineering or math from University of Applied Science or
University/ETH or in late stage studies with ability to work 80%;
- Applied, concrete knowledge of data modelling and object oriented language programming skills, preferably C++/C#;
- Solid Excel and VBA skills;
- Fast learner with ability to abstract, assess and solve problems and tasks towards efficient and adequate solutions.
Strength in precise work and attention to detail;
- Hard-working, reliable and calm even when tested under stressful conditions;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG