Software Engineer Market Data Services
Are you motivated to write high quality software to deliver market data services to UBS clients and client advisors? Would you like to be a part of an inspiring team focused on successful deliveries? Are you motivated to work with agile methodologies and live continuous integration within your projects?
We're looking for someone like this to:
- support our team in a variety of projects your excellent knowhow in Java and front end development
- understand and analyze business requirements and design solutions that fulfill the business' needs
- develop software efficiently and strive for continuous improvement of the product quality
- challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas
As part of the market data services domain we deliver a wide range of front end applications that are used by our client advisors as well as by our clients around the world.
You'll be working in a small team in Zurich. The team consist of all roles which are part of the software lifecycle process and they are supporting the successful project delivery.
Your experience and skills
- excellent knowledge in Java EE and Spring (at least 5 years of experience)
- experience with CI and build tooling (Maven/ Jenkins) as well as with Linux/ Unix
- skilled in software development and design
- a problem solver with strong analytical and investigative skills
- able to handle challenging tasks in a complex environment
- an excellent communicator in German and English with strong interpersonal skills
- experienced in working with agile development methodologies
- committed to product quality and continuous improvement
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Information Technology (IT)
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland