Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering, IT and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (international Pharma company ) we are searching an
Execute Intercompany invoice processing activities or/and T&E handling process (compliance check, posting, accruals, BSR, payment) activities for assigned markets in the EU FSC scope. Provide timely and accurate output as requested by the market’s accounting regulations. Train other team members and be co-responsible of the output quality and accuracy level.
Handle T&E related process:
• Compliance check
• User training
• Monthly newsletter preparation/distribution
• KPI reporting (compliance rate)
• Propose and post T&E related month-end accruals
• Handling of respective generic mailboxes
• Perform IC and T&E related NFCM control (SOX Compliance)
• Execute month-end reconciliations
• Train other team members and onboard new joiners
• Support other R2P streams in case needed
• Support transition to O&O
Key Performance Indicators
• T&E processing within agreed turn-around time
• NFCM control executed in time and required quality
• Accuracy and timeliness of reconciliations
• Generic mailbox up to date and no escalations from markets
• Projects and initiatives delivered, successful training for O&O partners
* Education (minimum/desirable): Degree in finance and/or accounting or relevant experience.
* Experience: 2 to 3 years in account payable department (preferably shared services)
* Languages: Command of English (Advanced level), German (Advanced level) and preferably one other European (FSC) language
Are you interested?
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org or preferably over our webpage.
Peppercorn Human Experts AG