Regulatory Reporting and Financial Market Regulations Analyst
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking
environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international
financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investor advisor and asset
manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality
are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.J. Safra Sarasins most valuable capital is its employees. They
are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional
qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Groups clients, management and business partners. The
success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees
worldwide.DivisionCorporate Center & LogisticsBusiness UnitBusiness Development & SupportFunction/PositionRegulatory
Reporting and Financial Market Regulations AnalystLocationBasel or ZurichFunction/Position objectivesYou will be
responsible for multiple regulatory reporting tasks resulting out of a fast developing regulatory landscape in the
Financial Services Industry. You will be part of the Financial Markets Infrastructure competence center which globally
performs and/or monitors all regulatory reporting tasks (such as EMIR, FMIA, MiFIR and Solvency Reporting) as well as
other related obligations such as Risk Mitigation and Clearing. In addition to performing controls, you will
participate in projects to implement new Trading/FMI related regulatory obligations and drive change requests to
enhance efficiency of existing processes on your own.Responsibilities
- Perform and/or monitor groupwide FMI related controls and assure daily reporting duties are completed.
- Conduct exception handling for Transaction Reporting under relevant regulations. Collaborate with colleagues accross
the Bank (Front Units, Trading, Legal and Compliance, Operations and IT, etc.) to solve those issues.
- Analyze daily reports and identify potential to improve efficiency and streamline processes.
- Drive change requests and implement updates from the repositories or regulator in conjunction with IT Department.
- Perform Subject Matter Expert role in related projects and act as a competence center for all FMI related topics.
- Coordinate the implementation of new requirements from various service providers.
- University degree in the area of Finance, Social Sciences or Business is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in the banking. Interest and knowledge in Trading and OTC Derivatives is
important. Understanding of EMIR/FMIA Regulations as well as MiFID/MiFIR are essential.
- Strong commitment, resilience and flexibility.
- Multi tasking capabilities.
- Strong prioritization and organization skills.
- Independent and proactive worker, problem solving attitude.
- Team skills, team player, ability to work with various stakeholders.
Activity rate100%Please send your application to:Only direct applications will be considered.