Senior Relationship Manager WM UHNW MENA ex Saudi Arabia CH
Your role :
Are you a people person? Do you know how to give superior investment advice that grows client wealth? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- define and implement a strategy to expand our Global Ultra client business in the Gulf and Saudi Arabian.
- grow the local market network by referrals and by identifying new prospects. Please provide some information about your Global Ultra Client network in the region
- implement a quantitative prospect development plan with measurable actions such as regularly traveling to the Gulf and Saudi Arabia
- develop and maintain trustworthy client partnerships with the main focus on strategic advice
- define advisory processes and agreements that best meet our clients' needs, in cooperation with the Investment Advisor
- provide high-quality investment options for clients, working closely with team members and specialists from other areas
- make sure clients are managed in a manner that contributes to an effective risk culture on the team
- ensure availability of all relevant information and documentation including KYC of all clients and prospects to meet regulatory requirements
Your team :
You will be working in the Global Ultra Middle East desk in Geneva and or Zurich.
Your experience and skills :
- strong commitment and passion for the Middle East market, including understanding of social and business culture and the regulatory landscape
- extensive experience in successful acquisition and development of GU Middle Eastern clients
- experience in dealing with wealthy and sophisticated Middle Eastern clients and prospects with focus on strategic advice
- a strong network in the Middle East with a focus on the Gulf, personal contact to potential clients
- comprehensive knowledge in financial products and credit services, in particular in Wealth Management
- experience in working in large organizations
You are :
- an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
- motivated to travel to the Middle East frequently
- extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
- keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists
- fluent in Arabic and English
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Client advisory / Relationship management