Please refer to financejobs.ch in your application
Description of the Position
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of
2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into
our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Support for creating content for factsheets, brochures, term sheets for all structured products (capital guaranteed
products, Reverse Convertible, Autocall, Mini Future etc.)
- Handling and confirmation of orders on the primary and secondary markets
- Booking of purchase orders and sales in connection with the trading teams and middle office
- Set up and book all transactions in the systems
- Support for structured products pricings with structuring & trading
- Develop trade ideas using our pricing tool
- Bachelor degree preferably in Economics or in Finance
- Good understanding of the Financial markets, basic derivative knowledge is an asset
- Able to perform in a challenging and fast paced environment and accurate working style
- Strong communication skills and team oriented
- German mother tongue and fluency English
The internship will start 12 March 2018 or latest 1 April 2018 and last at least 9 months.
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on Apply to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.