Business Test Manager
Are you an enthusiastic and strong multitasker? Do you want to play a key role in driving test scenario and test case projects for Global Wealth Management? We are looking for a highly motivated and analytically strong individual to join the COO Investment & Trading Platforms (ITP) business testing team in Schaffhausen. In your role, you will work globally and collaborate with international locations across divisions.
Specifically, this role would require you to:
* define test scenarios and test cases on different levels (Platform Acceptance, User Acceptance, End-to-End, Migration) within the organization
* align test activities within program (other streams and divisions)
* develop and maintain close relationship to operative user (business, run-the-bank)
* define test prerequisites e.g. required static data setup
* responsible to execute test cases: perform task in test environment, capture result in test admin system (e.g. Jira)
* open and monitor defects
* execute test trades in test environment
* constantly revisits test approach and test cases and improves where required
You will be working in the COO ITP Trading Platforms team in Schaffhausen. You will be part of a team of highly motivated specialists in Schaffhausen and Zurich and will be interacting with various stakeholders across UBS. Together with the team you will be responsible for achieving the defined test goals and performing testing for the UBS Global Wealth Management Trading Platforms.
Your experience and skills
* University degree in a banking / finance-related discipline
* proficient language skills in English
* at least 3 - 4 years' experience in project management and implementation
* experience in testing (methodology, test tools, etc.)
* excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills
* ability to work within tight timelines on multiple simultaneous topics
* knowledge in at least one of the Product Categories: Securities (Cash Equities, Fixed Income, Structured Products Primary and Secondary, Funds, IPO), ETD (Options and Futures), Structured Products (Notes, FI OTC, EQ OTC) or Treasury Products (FX/PM Derivatives, FX/PM Cash, Money Market, Fiduciary)
* agile in changes to test demands and approaches
* dependable team player contributing to the team objectives
* willing to keep learning and continually self-improve
* well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Business Solutions AG