Our client is an international commodity trading group.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a hands-on Financial Analyst to join the Group Controlling team and provide financial analyses to the Group Senior Management teams.
- Carry out financial controlling tasks
- Perform monthly and ad hoc management reporting (product profitability, financial KPIs, G&A analyses, etc.)
- Reconcile Accounting and Operational/Risk data
- Contribute to the development of operational, administrative and financial procedures
- Support the development of new businesses and products
- Perform ad hoc studies for the Management teams
- -+ 5 years of working experience in similar functions within the commodity trading sectors in Switzerland
- University Degree in Finance or in a related field
- Solid Accounting knowledge
- Preference given to an experience in the energy or metals trading sectors
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- A self-starter able to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What's on offer
This is a newly created role to report to the Group Head of Accounting & Controlling. You will get exposure to the Senior Management and your work will have a real impact on the business and its success.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA