Please refer to financejobs.ch in your application
Legal Counsel 80-100%
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 550 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 500 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
In the challenging role as Legal Counsel your responsibilities are:
- Providing legal advice and support to the companies of LGT Capital Partners worldwide;
- Conducting legal research and preparing memoranda;
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing agreements covering a broad legal spectrum;
- Assisting and contributing in various international projects;
- Corporate housekeeping i.e. scheduling and preparing board meetings, taking minutes, drafting circular resolutions.
- Master's degree in law from a Swiss university or equivalent foreign degree;
- Admission to the bar in Switzerland or abroad is considered a plus;
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a law firm or legal department of a multinational company;
- Practical experience in asset management is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of English and German, any other language is a plus;
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work independently and under time pressure;
- Willingness to learn and acquire know-how in new areas of activity.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
Senior HR Manager
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 17