The newly created business unit "Client Solutions" of VP Bank combines the systematic access to the private markets asset class with the dedicated offering of customised fund and structuring services. Our specialists always find the best tailor-made solution for our partners, either via direct deals, collective access to Private Equity / Real Estate / Private Debt Funds or the full range of ManCo / AIFM and custodian services for private label fund clients.
We work with an extensive third-party network of excellent partners to provide our clients with the highest level of advise, access and convenience. We offer access to a strong community that provides interesting content.
Client Solutions Legal & Risk is the dedicated unit to cover all legal, compliance and risk matters of the Client Solutions business unit. The new Head of Client Solutions Legal & Risk will lead several dedicated teams cross border (Luxembourg and Liechtenstein).
- Functional and hierarchical lead of the legal & compliance departments as well as of the risk departments, which are located in Liechtenstein and Luxembourg
- Overall responsibility for equal quality standards in legal / compliance / risk matters in all Client Solutions locations
- Responsibility for legal / compliance activities in both locations for direct deals, collective investments, ManCo / AIFM services and additional structuring services (e.g. legal guidance and documentation for direct deals; partnership agreements; cooperation agreements; corporate agreements with advisors / service providers; corporate fund and ManCo / AIFM agreements; fund and investor compliance like AML / KYC etc.)
- Overall responsibility for fund investment restriction controls
- Overall responsibility for Client Solutions compliance with all existing and new regulatory as well as internal legal requirements
- You are our sparring partner for all legal matters in Client Solutions
- Interface between legal / compliance / risk projects of VP Bank and Client Solutions
- Contact person / legal representative towards financial authorities for Client Solutions legal / compliance / risk projects
- You will report directly to the Head of Client Solutions and functional to the Chief Risk Officer of VP Bank Group
- Fully qualified lawyer
- Min of 5 years of experience in similar positions in international financial institutions
- Significant knowledge of the Luxembourg and Liechtenstein fund industry, especially Legal / Compliance / Risk area
- Knowledge in accessing the private markets asset class, especially via Direct Deals and Collective Investments
- Knowledge of common risk management systems
- Deep knowledge of Luxembourg and Liechtenstein fund and corporate laws and regulations
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Creative, entrepreneurial thinking
- Languages: English, German, French (and / or additional languages) would be a plus