Are you interested in working for a company that is passionate about its customers? That lives its values and nurtures its employees? Then Medela is the company for you.
Founded in 1961 by Olle Larsson and headquartered in Switzerland, Medela today is led by his son Michael Larsson. Medela concentrates on two business units: "Human Milk", with basic research recognised globally and leading in the development and manufacture of breastfeeding products and solutions, and "Healthcare", engineering and manufacturing highly innovative medical vacuum technology solutions. Medela has 19 subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia, distributes its products in over 100 countries and employs over 1,600 staff worldwide.
At our headquarters in Baar, we are seeking for the Finance department a
- Support and back-up Head Group Accounting, Tax & Treasury
- Perform monthly group close
- Advise local accountants on Swiss GAAP FER and other accounting matters
- Maintain and develop the Group's accounting manual
- Support on tax and statutory controversy matters including audits for the region
- Responsible for preparing/updating/reviewing/coordinating the global Transfer Pricing documentation with local finance and external providers
- Transfer price setting for Swiss principal
- Documentation of internal processes
- Maintain and develop the Internal Control System for Medela Group
- Education: Strong Bachelor's or part time studies in Accounting / Controlling with specialization in tax or Certified Public Accountant
- Three to five years of relevant work experience in group accounting and consolidation
- Strong accounting background
- Tax experience for companies in Switzerland required (e.g. in a business and tax consultant
office / Treuhandbüro)
- Familiar with OECD tax guidelines
- Audit experience with a big-4 audit firm or in a similar position in an international group is an advantage
- Language: English and German essential
- Understanding of and experience in closing according to Swiss GAAP FER (or IFRS) accounting principles
- Good understanding of Internal Controls Framework
- Good understanding of Tax of other countries than Switzerland is a plus
- Excel proficiency, SAP and COGNOS knowhow is a plus
We offer you a future-oriented, growing business environment with great development potential. You have the opportunity to implement your own ideas and actively contribute the success of Medela AG. In addition, you can expect a modern working environment and a good working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.