Our client, an international investment bank with a global presence, are currently looking for a Head of Regional Operations to take care of Banking Operations across its business from their offices in Zurich.
This role is an integral hire for the business and will report directly into executive level management.
Head of Banking Operations
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organisation
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organisation optimise costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- University Degree in Business Administration or other relevant areas of expertise.
- Several years experience in the area of banking operations
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of leading direct and indirect teams
- The ability to manage in-house and outsourced projects
- Fluency in English, French and German preferred.
- Proven Track record in using Avaloq as a core banking system is a mandatory requirement.