Please refer to financejobs.ch in your application
Product Structurer - Liquid Strategies
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 550 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 500 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
As a Product Structurer, you will be part of an agile and diverse team. You will play an active role in shaping our
multi-alternatives offering as well as our liquid and semi-liquid strategies funds and bespoke client offerings. Being
guided by our broader corporate strategy and a constantly changing regulatory landscape, you will contribute to new and
innovative product initiatives as well as helping to further develop our existing suite of investment programs. This
role will see you:
- contribute to a diverse range of projects which impact our funds, managed accounts and other investment vehicles;
- design and implement product structuring solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients and with a particular
focus on the legal, regulatory and tax considerations of various onshore and offshore jurisdictions;
- Onboard clients investing into dedicated mandates, incl. the drafting and negotiating of portfolio management
- manage external counter parties such as law firms, investment banks, brokerage firms and service providers by
negotiating commercial and legal agreements and other contracts;
- coordinate with a wide range of internal teams such as investment management, client relationship management,
middle-office, risk & compliance and legal.
What we are looking for:
- University graduate in a relevant field such as Finance, Business Administration or Law with excellent academic
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably with a strong grasp of the legal aspects of product
structuring (familiarity with alternative investment products and topics such as AIFMD and/or UCITS would be
- Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proactive, dynamic and results-oriented personality who excels in a team environment;
- Fluency in English;
- Past candidates who have excelled in this role have come from a management / strategy consulting, law, corporate
finance, business administration or regulatory / compliance background.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
Senior HR Manager
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 17