For our Central Europe North Area we are looking for
Who is BAT?
We are a leading, multi-category consumer goods business. Our purpose is to build A Better Tomorrow by reducing the health impact of our business through offering a greater choice of enjoyable and less risky products for our consumers. We are dedicated and proud of the progress we are making in our journey – and with you as Global Management Trainee we will write a new chapter in our success story.
Are you up for this challenge?
As a Global Management Trainee, you will have the unique opportunity to lay the foundation for a successful and internationally oriented career in Finance. You will not only be challenged in cross-functional and cross-market projects within our end markets Germany, Poland, Austria, Switzerland and the Baltics. We also commit to help you grow on a professional and personal level.
You will complete different assignments in our 24-months international trainee programme:
- Insights from our numerous Finance departments (e.g. Commercial Finance and Corporate Finance) in our German headquarters in Hamburg
- International experience and networking beyond national borders, e.g. in our Shared Service Center in Bucharest or in an above-market Finance team in our headquarters in London
- A field force visit to gain first-hand experience within the business
All perks at a glance:
- The chance to bring your creativity, your innovation, your personality into your own projects from day 1
- Rapid career development with the prospect of a management position
- Individual career development plan with your personal coach and mentor
- International assignments to boost your career
- Global Graduate Academy in London with the opportunity to meet senior leaders, work with trainees from all around the globe and build up your professional network
- The option to work remotely and shape your own work-life balance
- Starting salary € 55.000 / CHF 90.000
Who we are looking for
- A courageous and passionate personality with strong communicative, conceptual and analytical skills
- University degree and first functional experience (at least 4 months of internship or working student)
- At least 4 months of experience abroad
- International mobility
- Fluent in English and either German or French
! Our Global Management Trainee Programme will be open for applications until 15th February 2021. After successful screening and an initial telephone interview, we will invite potential candidates to our next Virtual Assessment Center taking place in April 2021.
Apply now with your CV and references via careers.bat.com. If you have any questions, please contact
our Talent Executive Christina Kelling (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to meeting you