Our client is an international Commodity Trading group.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced Uranium Trader fluent in Russian and Kazakh to join their team.
- Interact with buyers, sellers, brokers and parent company, and other uranium market intermediaries
- Generate revenue and sales and do so within guidelines set by Board of Directors
- Structure and execute commercial transactions
- Manage and evaluate overall company's positions within the Position Limits set
- Optimise physical inventory levels with due regard to commercial and operational requirements
- Carry out any other commercial instructions
- Assume overall responsibility for positions and the P&L
- At least 5 years of work experience in the Uranium trading/marketing
- University Degree or relevant educational background
- Swiss or EU resident
- Fluent in English, Russian, Kazakh is a must
- Good communication skills and ability to write in English and Cyrillic is a must
- Ability to frequently travel
What´s on offer
Our client is a leading Commodity Trading group operating in a niche sector.
This role will ideally suit someone commercially minded and independent who likes to take responsibilities.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA