Please refer to financejobs.ch in your application
Private Debt Product Specialist - Private Markets Program Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 550 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 500 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
Private Markets Program Management team acts in between the various private markets investment management teams
(private debt, private equity, infrastructure, real estate) and relationship managers. The team is responsible for a
variety of activities throughout a funds lifecycle from establishment to termination including preparation of
marketing documentation and providing responses to various questionnaires from clients and prospect clients.
Your main responsibilities as Private Debt Product Specialist within the Private Markets Program Management team
- Develop various private debt focused marketing materials, especially presentations and due diligence questionnaires,
through a close dialogue with senior members of the private debt investment team;
- Thoroughly analyze portfolio developments to prepare review materials to existing clients;
- Prepare responses to ad-hoc requests from clients, prospect clients and relationship managers relating to investment
programs and mandates;
- Compose market analysis through independent market research;
- Work closely together with the investment management, investment controlling, legal and compliance teams to ensure
consistent communication and data output;
- Participation in various projects to support the team.
- Minimum 3 years of prior work experience within an international asset management firm, investment bank, corporate
finance advisory or placement agent;
- Solid understanding of private debt as an asset class;
- Master degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, communications or similar subject;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills; familiarity with another language (German or French) is
- Excellent MS office skills;
- Self-starter personality, highly motivated with an international mindset;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Pro-active and motivated team player.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG
+41 55 415 96 20