Chief Customer Officer Insurance (CCO)
Location: Greater Zurich Area
At Anivo360, our mission is to change the way banks service their clients. Leveraging innovative SaaS technology, data analytics and remote collaboration tools, we are at the forefront of Bancassurance 2.0 and help banks build digital ecosystems to enhance their offering beyond pure banking products.
Our interdisciplinary team operates at the intersection of banking and insurance and consists of software engineers, bancassurance experts, and customer service staff. To further strengthen our position as market leader in Switzerland, we are now looking to hire a Chief Customer Officer who will help scale the company and elevate the customer services team to the next stage.
As Chief Customer Officer you will focus on building, developing and leading our B2C customer service team and ensure world class coverage of our partner bank’s clients.
What we offer:
- Highly dynamic environment at the intersection of banking, insurance, and technology
- Challenging and diverse tasks that truly matter and have a lasting impact
- Opportunity to accelerate our growth and propel your team to the next level
- Relentlessly positive and optimistic team in a fun environment
What you offer:
- Sales Leadership – 10 years of experience at building and leading B2C sales and customer service teams (ideally within the insurance space)
- Industry Experience – Several years of insurance industry experience, certified Insurance Intermediary (VBV) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) is a plus
- Entrepreneurship – Entrepreneurial drive and record of performing within highly ambiguous work environments, practical experience with hypothesis driven approaches and scrum method
- Analytical mind – Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a passion for data and analytics, additional relevant software experience (e.g. MS Office, Atlassian, et.al.)
- Languages – (Swiss)German (native), English and French (fluent), Italian (nice to have)
- Strong academic track record
- Stewardship and passion for customer service – Demonstrate your passion and dedication to happy customers inside and outside the Anivo-team
- Change management – Show entrepreneurial spirit and inspire internal and external stakeholders through the transformation journey towards a world-class customer service organisation
- Agility and solution-provider – Introduce an agile and fast forward hypothesis driven working style and inspire your peers and team members to do the same
- Hiring and leadership – Lead recruitment efforts within the customer services organisation and grow team by 400% to 500% year-over-year within the next 12 months
- Personal development – Ramp-up new employees quickly and develop the existing team members across the key metrics of customer-orientation, sales skills, and product know-how
- Performance management – Define the performance metrics, establish a performance management process and most importantly, establish a performance- and client-oriented working culture
- Operations – Ensure a scalable customer service operation and high service quality by putting in place the required structure, tools, and processes
- Campaign management – Develop and align annual campaign plans with Anivo360 partner banks. Design and execute campaigns with your team, review and continuously improve their performance
- Product management – Collect and structure customer feedback on products and services from B2B and B2C channels. Contribute to continuous improvements to our market offering
- IT affinity – Use existing tools and apps to optimise our current practices and methods (e.g. regression-models, data-science, number crunching, et. al.)
Join the Anivo360 rocket ship!
We are looking forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.