US Withholding Tax Processing Specialist 80-100%
US Withholding Tax Processing Specialist 80-100% #162580Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Vollzeit | Private
Banking and Wealth Management |
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich,
Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over
150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our
clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work,
we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development
opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and
communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A meaningful and interesting role in the Authority Tax Reporting team within Tax Operations, which is covering a
wide range of services and obligations related to the US Taxes and QI regime
- Take on responsibility for control and processing activities for US Withholding Tax. Calculation will be one of your
major functions; handling of varying tasks related to the preparation of tax reports is also included in your mandate.
- Support the implementation of regulatory tax projects in your area and contribute to the development of sustainable
solutions for the operational business
- Perform various analysis on essential transactional data and improve the data quality for US Tax Reporting
- Ensure efficient client support as well as communication with internal and external partners in Switzerland and
- Further, you will have the chance to improve your knowledge of tax and securities matters
- Join our highly motivated team at our location at Zurich Uetlihof and take the opportunity to work in a dynamic and
- Experience in the Asset Servicing area of a private banking or custodian bank environment
- Solid expertise in the processing of Corporate Actions, Income Payments and Redemptions as well as a deep
understanding of custody and transactional principles is a requirement; basic experience in operational taxes are a
- Sound knowledge in dealing with Microsoft Excel; Knowledge in Microsoft Access and scripting languages SQL or Visual
Basic would be an asset
- Conceptual and methodical skills and an efficient operational attitude
- Are you a dedicated and standout colleague with a positive personality?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English are required
Ms. A. Portmann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success.